Every year the Joint Entrance Examination Mains is held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). JEE Main is the single gateway for admission to NITs, IIITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) as well as other engineering colleges and technology institutes run by the state governments and private institutions who have adopted JEE.
The most decisive point about the JEE Main exam is that only top 1.5 lakh candidates of JEE Main are eligible for JEE Advanced Examination. Hence, it is very important for the JEE Main aspirants to be thoroughly prepared for the upcoming test.
Students who crack JEE Advanced successfully will be able to join the undergraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture and Sciences at all IITs and ISM Dhanbad according to their All India Rank (AIR) in the exam.
Students are thoroughly prepared for PUC Board Exam as well as Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for PUC Board Exam as well as Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Regular class tests will be conducted on school as well as entrance exams pattern.
- The result of each test shall be displayed on Centre Notice Board or sent through SMS to the parents.
- Relevant study material will be provided in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Tests During Course: Weekly Tests, Term Tests, Online Test and Mock Test.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS :
- Test Series Course will be provided after XIIth Board Exam to enhance your speed and accuracy in tests.
- A question bank is provided that contain topic-wise questions on JEE (Main) pattern.
- A question bank is provided that contain topic-wise questions on JEE (Advanced) pattern.