Medical Council of India Screening Test, also known as Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), is a authorized examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in India. The test is compulsory for every Indian citizen who has a medical degree from a college outside India to practice medicine in the country.
CSIRIIT MCI Screening Test is the sole institute which has designed the MCI program under the guidance of best Medical faculty who are highly focused on developing MCQ’S based on latest pattern of MCI Screening Test. As we all know it is quite challenging and difficult to cover the entire syllabus, so our entire focus is to cover what is required from the MCI Screening Test point of view.
Why Should any Doctor Join CSIRIIT MCI Screening Test Coaching?
- Wi – Fi Enabled Classrooms and Digital Library.
- Online Coaching Programme Through 24 Hours.
- Regular Doubt clearing Classes.
- Organized way of teaching, starting with Pre-clinical followed by Para-clinical and clinical subjects.
- Daily / Weekend classes of 4-5 hours, giving sufficient time to the students for self-study 600 hours of teaching covering all subjects MCI Screening Test course Content according to the syllabus prescribed by latest MCI screening examination.
- Promptly completing the course followed by 50 tests and discussion dividing whole syllabus into subject specialities.
- Personal interaction with MD/MS/M.Ch Faculty.
- Limited seats in one batch and 300 hours of brain-storming sessions.
- Every week class test and result declared in 24 hours.
- Mock Tests (Topic wise & subject wise) all through the session.
Mci Screening Test / FMGE Courses offered by CSIRIIT Medical
- Classroom coaching for MCI Screening Test in Bangalore. Online / Live Classes for MCI Screening
This course provides both Basic & advance of medical graduation syllabus. It teaches you the ways that are required to take on the MCI Screening Test. At this stage we expect utmost sincerity and complete dedication of the students so that we can make them fit for prestigious examinations as well as to obtain a high score in their MCI Screening Test examination
2) Target One (1) Year Classroom Course for MCI Screening Test for Repeaters / Dropouts – Online / Live Classes for MCI Screening Test.
MCI Screening Test Coaching course is uniquely designed for those who had made a wrong choice of coaching classes and had not been able to make it to the MCI Screening Test with a good rank and want to attempt again. At this stage, we offer you our focused guidance to boost your confidence, shape-up your ideas and strengthen your foundation to get into the top gear of MCI Screening Test preparation. It is a do or die situation for such students and we, on our part, make every possible effort to help such students achieve their dreams by providing them extra individual attention and more strict discipline and testing norms with Monitoring and Analysis on individual.
3)Target Six (6) Months Classroom Course for MCI Screening Test.
This six months course enables students to develop a solid medical foundation for MCI Screening Test. The academically inspirational environment, small batches and personal interaction with the Medical Faculties ensure that even smallest of doubts is cleared in the classroom. More importantly, we train students to think analytically and give you a systematic approach to learn theory of all subject.This course doesn’t clash with their preparation for the 12th Board exams rather it compliments it and that is the reason why most of our students do well in MCI Screening Test. This course also gives an advantage to Mock Tests and to come out with flying colours.
4)Crash Course & Short-Term Course for MCI Screening Test.
Success in MCI Screening Test requires many things – razor sharp expert Doctor precision, cool personality and sound knowledge with extra practices. Even if you have an enough background, still gaps & flaws are left, and that can be filled before MCI Screening Test. An intense 1 to 3 months comprehensive course aims for the same. Nothing matches a focused approach – since time is less and work is more. At this moment, you will find that the little push you need to get cleared with MCI Screening Test is perfectly trained by this course.
MCI Screening Test Subjects Covered in All Courses
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Eye, ENT, Gen. Medicine, Surgery, Gyne & Obs, Paediatrics, PSM, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Skin, Anaesthesia.